Clerici Biochimica Srl is a private Italian company founded in 1995 by Dr. Roberto Corbella, with the experience of over 30 years in management positions with Novo Nordisk (now Novozymes) and with Genencor (now DuPont).
It was created to provide the Italian and European market with technical-commercial assistance for:
- the use of industrial enzymes in the detergents, starch, textile, tanning, feed, dairy, agro-food, pharmaceutical and more generally Biotechnological sectors
- the exclusive distribution in Italy of natural food additives
Advice to textile and tanning companies, with the best advice on enzymes, for maximum productivity
Since 2020, the collaboration with BIOKATAL of Barcelona has been consolidated for the sale of enzymes, especially in the textile and tanning sector.
- amylase for desizing
- cellulasi acid and neutral cellulase for the stone wash of jeans and denim garments and for biofinishing of cotton in general
- protease in the treatment of protein fibers (silk and wool) and in tannery for hair removal and treatment of skins
- catalase for the elimination of hydrogen peroxide after bleaching and before dyeing
- pectinase for the pre-treatment of vegetable fibers (bioscouring).
Advice to farms, thanks to enzymes for biogas production
Since 2019 we have been consultants of DSM for the use of enzymes in the production of biogas in Italy.
- Axiase™ 100 which allows you to significantly increase the percentage of whole crop cereal silages (WCCS) even up to 60% of the organic substance, avoiding the excess of mucus and keeping the viscosity at acceptable levels.
- MethaPlus® L100 for the enzymatic formulation, which allows to quickly break down the polysaccharides and transform them into sustainable energy.